Monday, August 15, 2011

Free Body Composition Measurements

 Hey all,
If you look over there to the right you will see a new box labeled Free Measurements Remaining, with a number.  (Scroll down a bit, it is there I promise.)

Done?  Kewl, here is the scoop.

One of the services I will be providing in my new business is body measurements, and body fat assessments.

Keeping track of your lean body mass, and your body fat% is a helpful tool when tracking the progress of your weight loss program.  This is a little more in depth than just stepping on the scale to see how much you weigh. 

It helps greatly to know what changes are happening, or in some cases not happening in your body, so you can make corrections and periodically set goals for your exercise programs.

I did a bunch of research on measurement methods and tools, hmmmm'd, then haaaaaa'd,  and finally decided to spring for the Caddy of the caliper world, the Harpenden Skinfold Caliper by Baty International Ltd.


Witness the hotness:


 How about a closer look:
Yeah, thats the stuff!  

I swear it doesn't matter what the gig, getting tools ALWAYS rocks!  George Schellenberger, one of the few true craftsmen I have ever met, he told me; Kid if you want to succeed in this business...horde tools! 

I've been hording ever since.

He also told me, Kid, if you can't find the other end...cut it.
As a touring electrician in the entertainment world, the sagest advice I was ever given.

Anyhoooo, now that I have been trained to use the Harpenden calipers by Mimi Ward, 24 Hour Fitness Master Trainer of Super Awesome, I am on the trail to become proficient with said tool.  The send off I got from Mimi was to go forth and test 50 times so I shalt be accurate in my measurements.

Not good enough I say! 

I am quite dunderheaded, thus I shall multiply Mimi's number by three.  Three is the number I shall multiply by, and that number shall be three.  Not two (unless I proceed immediately to three), I shalt not multiply by four, and five is right out!

So what this means is I shall be using the Holy Harpenden of Antioch to give away 150 skin fold body fat assessments for free!

Normally a $30 to $40 value

Plus or minus for the fact that I am totally newbcakes...OK minus, all the way to FREE people!

Did I mention the free part? 

I will be bringing my calipers and tape measure with me pretty much everywhere I go so if you are interested in getting a free body fat assesment please ask!  

You save money and I practice and learn.  Win, Win!

Grab me at work, mention it too me, email me, just let me know and we'll figure out a way to get you measured.  I will be tracking my progress over there in that box on the right I mentioned before as a way to stay motivated, and let folks know how many are left.  

This way you can take advantage and get more than one.  Say, one every two weeks or so until they are gone.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment